Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Question Of The Week



Do you wear perfume everyday?

I didn't use to, I was of the mind set that I needed to save the good stuff for going out. I would wear it to work & stuff like that, but a day at home...Never.
But once I wasn't working anymore, I decided that I should smell good all the time, so to speak. So, now after I take a shower & put on my fresh PJ's for the day, I spritz whatever perfume I feel like. Now I think, you only live once, why save it? Enjoy is while you can. I'm a perfume junkie & can't get enough of the stuff.

8 comments:

  1. Oh girl I'm with you on this one! I always spray something on when I get out of the shower. I usually save my actual perfumes for when I go out of the house...but I spray like my Bath & Body sprays everytime I shower! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a sec! You wear your PJs all day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooo funny- I just came downstairs this morning from getting dressed (out of pjs but not in public clothes), brushing teeth, hair pulled back, and thought about how silly I was to consider putting perfume on.....yes this was 4 mins ago!! One thing I am scared of is getting tired of it- I am def. not the person to buy several diff kinds of $70 perfume so I have one that I got for Christmas. I AM such a scent person that it will make me sick to smell smothing gross or really get me going to smell something good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't handle perfumes. They give me killer headaches and stop my nose up. I do however love the Pear Glaze lotions and body spray from Victoria's Secret and wear them most everyday. It is my signature scent. People at work comment on it and also notice if I happen to wear something different. dd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...Not always PJ's but like Mel said not public clothes. But I do love my flannel PJ bottoms. My normal attire is flannel pants, t-shirt & zip-up sweatshirt, hair pulled back in a clippie, plus houseshoes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put perfume on every time I get out of the shower. I currently have 3 bottles of perfume, because I was given all of them for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I very rarely wear perfum. Maybe once every other month? I have two kinds, but I only wear one of them now. Its from MK of course. I get a great deal on it. So anyway- I too am sensitive to smells, and when someone wears to much perfume it makes me have terrible headaches. I can't stand to be in a closed area with a bottle of perfume on a single person. Try riding in a 15 passenger van with 13 adult women wearing their favorite scent and putting more on in one time than I wear in a year! Its a big turn off for me. I am thankful that I'm not addicted to it! I have a hard time spending money on things like that as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE my Tresor but I only wear it when I go out or when I want some special attention at home!! hubba-hubba

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.