...For awhile. Our computer, seems to have a virus (Thanks Staci for claiming that while you were here....haha). It won't let me upload pictures. So, I'm currently working on saving all important stuff to disks, so we can wipe the system clean & start over. I went shopping today with Mom & came home with some good stuff, but you'll just have to wait to see them. ; )
I was just stating the TRUTH. The TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE from that Virus. I should know I've had several on my computers over the last 10 years! The last two were the worse- I had to have both my home and work computer wiped clean and my home computer had to have a new harddrive. I'm not sure what kind of virus it had, but I know at work the one I got was from a link on AOL. That is why I never downloaded AIM again- I got a terrible virus from there. So be careful. It was from someone I knew and trusted, his computer had the virus too- he told me after the fact NOT TO CLICK on the LINK- said it sent it to everyone online on his buddy list. Crazy stuff.
ReplyDeleteWe are all clean now and I've got Norton working for me.
Can't wait to see pictures.
I was wondering where you were.
ReplyDelete