It took me a week to get my Christmas tree down (it normally takes me a few hours). The boxes are stacked in the Superman room, as I type & they are not going to be put away in the foreseeable future.
I vacuumed the living room...The rest of the house is still filthy. You can't even see my closet floor. I'm learning to be OK with it for now. I have to be.
D has taken on the dish washing, one blessing with my back being out. ;)
I have become quite obsessed with Hollywood Cheesecake ice cream. We even went to 2 places looking for it & I would have pitched a fit in the middle of the store if they had been out. They only had 3 gallons left. I bought 2.
I've watched the first DVD of the original Pride & Prejudice (with Colin Firth). I'm currently awaiting the arrival of the second disk. I'm enjoying this movie immensely. I want to buy it.
Speaking of DVD's, I am totally into watching TV shows on DVD. My new favorite is Big Love.
I spent an early morning last week in the ER. I stopped my anti-depressant, b/c of insurance issues. It messed me up big time, I thought I was dying...Literally. Got the insurance stuff figured out, back on meds & I'm fine.
Molly has been making me laugh so much the last few days. She's been doing things very out of character. She's been stealing the boys toys, while they are playing with them & growling when they try to take them back. And stealing Razzy's cookie, but she brings him a new one in it's place.
I finally got everything saved to disks from my pc. D will be crashing it tonight. YAY! New pictures to be posted!!!!
D doesn't work on the week nights anymore, just the whole weekend. I love him being home at night.
I want to dye my hair black again...It's very tempting.
I need to get back on the healthy eating bandwagon. Salads are a must on my grocery list. Thank goodness my ice cream is 1/2 the fat. :)

I'm gonna have to try that ice cream!! Sounds yummy...and its 1/2 the fat...can't beat that!
ReplyDeletethe ER... well i'm glad you're okay!
ReplyDeleteI loved Pride and Prejudice. Such an awesome movie.
ReplyDeleteI have been told that Big Love is great, but just can't bring myself to watch it with that kind of content. My brother and his wife LOVED IT! We'll see.
I don't think we have Hollywood Ice Cream. I guess I'll have to check. I eat ice cream every night.
I was wondering how that icecream was going to fit in with eating healthier!! I'm gonna see if I can find it next time I go to the store. It sounds wonderful.
ReplyDeletecheesecake icecream??? Oh gosh! I'll tip my scale if I get hold of one tub here....thank goodness there's none here kekeke....:D
ReplyDeletehave a nice weekend Crystal and go slow on the cheesecake ice-cream....eat the cheese will do :D
I'll have to get the cheesecake ice cream and put it in the chest freezer in the garage - no sweets for me until after midnight on the 28th. I could very possibly eat ice cream for breakfast the next morning! Hope there is still some out there when I start looking! About Big Love - I am hooked! While I do not agree with the life style, of course, it shows just how difficult and absurd it can become, and how those involved are being deceived. Very eye opening! By the way, do you ever dog sit? :) (Janet)
ReplyDelete