Oh how fun!!!!!! And what a deal...I LOVE finding things like that!
Super Fun! Plus it was cheap as an added bonus!
That was an awesome deal. I bet you can't wait. We have a fire pit in the back and I think it is about time to light it up. Have fun!
I love it. These are the times I wish we had somewhere to sit outside :( I have a post on my blog about American Idol for you.
What a bargain, good price and so neat!
can I come out to play when it's all put together?Maybe we'll get one of those for our outdoor area. I can't wait for the spring so I can post pictures of our patio out back...it has a gazeebo!
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Oh how fun!!!!!! And what a deal...I LOVE finding things like that!
ReplyDeleteSuper Fun! Plus it was cheap as an added bonus!
ReplyDeleteThat was an awesome deal. I bet you can't wait. We have a fire pit in the back and I think it is about time to light it up. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI love it. These are the times I wish we had somewhere to sit outside :( I have a post on my blog about American Idol for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a bargain, good price and so neat!
ReplyDeletecan I come out to play when it's all put together?
ReplyDeleteMaybe we'll get one of those for our outdoor area.
I can't wait for the spring so I can post pictures of our patio out back...it has a gazeebo!