Monday, January 01, 2007

Freecycle Rocks!


Look what I got. It was definitely needed. We don't have a dresser in the house. When we moved back from Cali, I had to leave mine there. And D's was damaged on the move. So, since we have been here, our clothes have been folded on shelves or in Rubbermaid bins. This will be my dresser. I'm still on the hunt for another for D.

4 comments:

  1. I like!!! I need to get another one myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping my eyes peeled for one too... Jesse has a good one, and Emma has one that was one of the $25 ones from walmart and is pretty much gone. It doesn't hold much and it is amazing how many clothes I have for her. I have been watching and watching and I have replied to a few postings but when something is posted up here you wouldn't believe how many people are right on top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 words..............DECOUPAGE DREAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO FREAKING WAY!

    I clicked on the pic just to verify but I totally have the upright dresser that matches that AND I think my parents are looking to get rid of it!

    The handles look exactly the same as the one we have and it's the same color, so I'm positive we have the matching piece. If only you lived closer!

    The only thing is that my older sister painted my name onto the front of it when we were little. We had a babysitter and my sister took nailpolish and marked my dresser for me.

    How weird...and cool....all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.