THIS is freaky people! Freaky, I said! One reason why I don't get into any water other than a pool or my bathtub...You just don't know what's under there. Here's a video, you gotta see this thing in action.
I'm telling you there is NO telling what is out in those waters......Loc Ness most def. could be real!! I sat and watched this thing in awe the other day. Can you imagine what FREAKY things are out there.....we only know 10% of what is in the ocean.
It looks like a deformed shark. I won't even get into a pool by myself. I have a fear of ANYTHING floating in the water. I won't even let a wash-rag float in the tub with me. SCARY!!!
That is the ugliest thing ever! Ewwww. Very creepy.
ReplyDeleteI'm telling you there is NO telling what is out in those waters......Loc Ness most def. could be real!! I sat and watched this thing in awe the other day. Can you imagine what FREAKY things are out there.....we only know 10% of what is in the ocean.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a deformed shark. I won't even get into a pool by myself. I have a fear of ANYTHING floating in the water. I won't even let a wash-rag float in the tub with me. SCARY!!!
ReplyDelete