I've seen this on a few of my blogger buddies sites & wanted to join in on the fun.
10 Things that make me different from you.
1) Whenever I go to someone's house, I'm constantly thinking about how I would rearrange their furniture. How I would have my furniture placed if I lived there. And I want to fix or organize things that are driving me crazy, like pictures hanging funny & stuff.
2) I'm nocturnal. I sleep much better if I go to bed at 3am & sleep til 9am. Than I do if I got to bed at 10pm & wake up at 9am. I'm also super creative in the wee hours of the morning.
3) I'm a compulsive hair twister. I got back in contact with someone I hadn't seen in about 10 yrs & one of the first things she asked me was if I still twisted my hair! I didn't know it was that obvious.
4) My arms are really hairy, so I shave them. It makes me feel sexy. Hahaha
5) I love being alone. I am not someone who needs to be with people. If I am cool, if not it's no sweat off my back. Maybe it's because I was raised as an only child & had to entertain myself.
6) I don't eat breakfast. And if I am hungry in the am, I eat leftovers. I eat breakfast food for supper. And cereal for a snack.
7) I am a magazine junkie. When I was a teen, I used to collect magazines & I had row after row of shelves in my room with the magazines organized by months. I could tell you exactly what article was in each magazine. I spent all my babysitting $ on them. Now they are my guilty pleasure. If I have 4 extra $'s in my pocket it will more than likely buy a magazine. And if D wants to bring me home a surprise, he always brings me a magazine, Hershey bar & a coke. :) It also cures a bad mood.
8) I can hear a song once maybe twice & know the lyrics. And I sing everything. I always make D laugh, when I walk around singing commercial jingles. Also I can hear a snippet of a tune & then the song is stuck in my head all day, until I hear another song. If I turn the dial on the radio I can sing just about every song I come too. I love all music, with the exception of most Country & death metal.
9) I dream about celebrities (ha, imagine that!) & I'm normally a close friend or their children's nanny. The people I dream about the most are the Osbournes & Courtney Cox & David Arquette.
10) I love to eat vanilla ice cream with spoonfuls of peanut butter on it. I can never eat plain vanilla ice cream, if it doesn't have pb on it, than it has to have hot brownies or hot cobbler. Yum....I want some now!

Loved your answers!! I had a dream once that I was dating Steve Martin!!! He's a little old for me don'tchathink?? lol.
ReplyDeleteI have hairy arms, but am too scared to shave them, don't they get prickly?? Or do you shave them everyday??
I also love magazines and just told my hubby what your does, I'm sooo jealous!!! LOL.
I do shave them everyday! I started shaving them when I was doing make-up in LA. We used our arms to test the colors. Another girl I worked with suggested it, since it was gross seeing the lastest shade of lipstick with hair in it! haha I gave it a try & have done it ever since.
ReplyDeletemy dad works with courtney cox's cousin and one day he brought a bunch of 'family' pics to work
ReplyDeleteI loved all of your answers. The arm shaving thing cracked me up! I barely have any hair on my arms..but lots of freckles. Too many days in the sun I guess. =) Vanilla ice cream & PB..I just might have to try that one. Sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteI've been shaving my arms since 1993! Yay for shaved arms! :) So nice to see someone else does too. I picked it up from an Asian woman I used to work with. She noticed I always wore long sleeves, even in summer, and asked me why. I told her why. She said, "Shave them. We do." (Talking about Asians?) So anyway. It was fantastic. One of the best things I've ever done. :) Seriously.
ReplyDelete#2,5,6,7,8 are me!! Too cool. Glad to find someone else that does all these "weird things" (as my hubby tells me):)
ReplyDeleteWe can thank Granny for the p.b. on the vanilla ice cream. She got me hooked too!! Try melting some p.b. in the microwave and pouring it on chocolate ice cream!!! It will make you wanna slap yo mama!!! (Don't know that I would try that though!) Auntie D
ReplyDelete