This one is mine. I watch it every time it comes on TV & if you noticed that's alot this time of year. I just adore Rosemary Clooney. I love the colors & all the costumes...Plus you can't forget the many wonderful songs, which I know all the words too & sing throughout the entire movie.

Hey! Our visit was so short,we didn't really go to and from jemison too much. The parade was a blast! Sorry we missed you.
ReplyDeleteps I just was you fav. christmas movie for the first time last week. Crazy huh? Not really sure what mine is
I love The Christmas Story...."you're gunna shoot your eye out."
ReplyDeleteAnd, TNT rocks for playing it 24 hours straight on Christmas Eve....caters to my holiday addiction :)
I just watched this movie for the first time last Christmas! I loved it! And I still haven 't seen "It's a wonderful LIfe" so I think I'll try to rent that one this year!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it.
ReplyDeleteI like "Elf" with Will Ferrell. I absolutely cannot stand "The Christmas Story"... that movie drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry jessica) But my FIL loves to it death... last year at Walmart they had shirts that said "you'll shoot your eye out!"... we almost bought him one. LOL
I love "It's A Wondeful Life" and the original "Miracle on 34th Street" I also love "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (the cartoon)
ReplyDeleteWhite Christmas is my favorite also though I haven't seen it this year. Please let me know when it is coming on. I cry every time I watch it. dd
ReplyDelete