Wednesday, December 06, 2006

To Answer The Question

On December 5th, 1999, Staci & I drove into Los Angeles, after a road trip from Alabama. It was a very scary drive into the city at night. I was wearing my contacts & happened to have fuzz on one of them, so I couldn't see very well. And we really had NO CLUE where we were going. We were both freaking out! We ended up in the wrong part of the city....A very wrong part. We sat, barricaded in my car until 2 of my friends came to find us. We drove back to the church & as we walked into the office, there in the doorway stood this gentle giant of a man, with his long straggley hair, crazy gottee & way too big clothes. He was the first one to shake my hand, the first I one I met. And I was sunk at that moment. Literal sparks flew. It was the day that I met my wonderfully lovely goofy husband, Honey D.

2 comments:

  1. man you knew right away didn't you.......looks like you were ready to jump him in the pic :)

    but then again so did I with Lee.....hahahha.....oh no she didn't

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...how sweet! I was hooked on my hubby from day one too, but I won't admitt it!! heehee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.