Friday, December 08, 2006

My Early Christmas Present

I got a new camera!!!!! It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! It's a Kodak Easyshare. I originally got the 6.1 megapixel with the 10x zoom & then saw the Wal-mart ad last night that had the 7.1 megapixel for the same price, so I went & exchanged it & I'm shocked at how incredible the pictures are. I won't have any presents to open at Mom's house, but I don't care! I wanted to go on & have the camera so I can learn it, before Christmas. So beware....The pictures are coming....The pictures are coming!!!!

Here are a few pictures from just playing with the camera.





I was showing Danny how good the zoom is. I took this from across the room. It shows off Mom's dust collection real well. ;)

8 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Aren't Kodak cameras amazing? I have the 6.1 mega pixel one that you took back...& it also takes amazing pics! The zooms are incredible..I believe they are German. I have had mine for about a year, and still have so much to learn! Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..and I set up my blog again! Gonna give it another shot. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Santa head is my stocking and I have had it since the early 60's.

    I worked hard at that dust on my fan. You ought to see the collection on the one on the bedroom.

    I think I'm gonna have to tkae that camera back to Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new camera. I have a Kodak Easyshare ONE and now I don't know what I'd do without it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my pics up of my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl! Can't wait to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!...I got a new camera too. I got the Canon Powershot A540. But I wrapped it up so that I would have something from Karl to open. I got him a PSP, but he's already opened it so he could "learn" about it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.