I LOVE her also! I always say I wish she was my grandma!
I love her too...she, in some way, reminds me of Granny.
I LOVE PAULA YA'LL!!! She IS my friend!
Ok, I'll be the odd one out. I have no idea who Paula Dean is. SORRY!
Its ok Anna. I've enver heard of her either :)
Have you watched her Christmas show this year?
WHAT!!! Never heard of Paula Dean? LOL!! She's the Queen of Food Network DIVA's!!
Well....that explains why I don't know who she is! LOL I don't watch food network!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
I LOVE her also! I always say I wish she was my grandma!
ReplyDeleteI love her too...she, in some way, reminds me of Granny.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE PAULA YA'LL!!! She IS my friend!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'll be the odd one out. I have no idea who Paula Dean is. SORRY!
ReplyDeleteIts ok Anna. I've enver heard of her either :)
ReplyDeleteHave you watched her Christmas show this year?
ReplyDeleteWHAT!!! Never heard of Paula Dean? LOL!! She's the Queen of Food Network DIVA's!!
ReplyDeleteWell....that explains why I don't know who she is! LOL I don't watch food network!!
ReplyDelete