Friday, December 15, 2006

Favorite & New Ornaments, Plus Other Things

This is one of the very first ornaments Mom ever gave me. I love that you put a light in the sign so it lights up.
The 1950's Barbie is my ornament from Mom this year. And a special friend gave me the HOPE one, it means alot.
I bought this one at Kohl's on my shopping trip with Jamie & Bryant.
Mom gave me this one about 10 years ago. I think it was Molly's first Christmas.
The heart is one I bought myself the first Christmas we were married. And Mom got me the Lucy car last year.
This one came from a Cousin Ornament exchange, it was from Amber & I LOVE IT!
I got this one at a work Christmas ornament exchange back in 2001.
Another "Mom" ornament. It think this one is cool, because she clips onto the branch, instead of hanging.
The Lucy ornament above & the one below are my news ones this year.

I got "Dream" this year.

This in my cookie jar, D bought for me in 2002.
Last year D got a Superman stocking holder. Well, this year I bought Superman fabric & Mom made him a stocking. I wanted to make it, but my sewing machine is messed up. :(

6 comments:

  1. That's so pretty and definitely add on to the festive cheers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ornaments!!! Isn't it funny how much you can tell about someone from the ornaments on their tree? Almost all of the ornaments on my tree mean something, or represent something that was going on at the time it was purchased. I just love that! It makes a Christmas trees so fun to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need new ornaments. Your stuff rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your ornaments. You've got some great ones. I LOVE the new dream one!!!

    I usually get the kids a new one each year and this year we are making it. I'll post a pic. after we get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have the coolest ornaments I have ever seen! You are so cool! All my ornaments are either things SlowMo has made, or theFm made when he was little. I guess those ones are cool too. LOl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christmas spirit! Your Lucy ornaments are so...you! Anytime I see anything that has to do with Lucy...I think of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.