Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Adam

My family surprised me with a birthday cake!
My Auntie D, drew this for the party. Looks just like us, don'tcha think?


Ashy helped me blow out my candles.
Our big family, everyone is there except, Keith, Lindy & Mercy, as well as Chad's girlfriend Julianne.

5 comments:

  1. Yo what a wonderful sight & happy family :D I wish I could meet all of your family members one day.

    Happy Belated Birthday....shhh...I knew your Mum is going to spring you a surprise!!! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time! Sorry that I missed your birthday but...Happy Birthday, Crystal!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna drew the pic not Diane. ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! Someone told me that Diane drew it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 5 kin folks in this picture! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.