Hahaha....good one. Happy Birthday To You Indeed :D
Happy Birthday, Crystal!rg
~THIS IS YOUR HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG...IT ISN'T VERY LONG! HEY!!~
HYPER-TO-DO Crystal! We love you! Amber, Ashtyn & Alyssa
hehe So what did you do on your special day??
Happy B'day Crystal...check out my blog! Hope you get to go to Sephora!
Happy birthday Crystal, I am only 4 months away from my 30th. Hope you have a great day.
Happy 3oth Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. Can't wait to hear about the surprise your mom had waiting for you!
Happy Birthday Crystal... love ya!
Happy Happy Birthday to you Crystal. I meant to send this yesterday, but failed to do so!! Hope it was a great day.Love,Auntie Donna
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Hahaha....good one. Happy Birthday To You Indeed :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Crystal!
ReplyDeleterg
~THIS IS YOUR HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG...IT ISN'T VERY LONG! HEY!!~
ReplyDeleteHYPER-TO-DO Crystal! We love you! Amber, Ashtyn & Alyssa
ReplyDeletehehe So what did you do on your special day??
ReplyDeleteHappy B'day Crystal...check out my blog! Hope you get to go to Sephora!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Crystal, I am only 4 months away from my 30th. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHappy 3oth Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful day. Can't wait to hear about the surprise your mom had waiting for you!
Happy Birthday Crystal... love ya!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday to you Crystal. I meant to send this yesterday, but failed to do so!! Hope it was a great day.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie Donna