Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend Rundown

Let's see what did I do this weekend....I don't even remember Friday night...Oh yeah! Mom & I made a quick trip to Old Navy, before they closed. I got 4 t-shirts for 97 cents a piece. Then we went to Wally World & I got some pot holders & dish towels for a $1. I absolutely love to shop! But what love even more is to get clearance & stuff on sale. I almost never pay full price for anything & if I do it bothers me.

Saturday, D woke me up to tell me, he wouldn't be going to work, since we had a flat tire...Our 2nd one in a week. I saw it as a blessing, because we just haven't been able to spend much time together, lately. Earlier in the day he helped me move some things around in the guest room & computer room. I cooked some chowder & cornbread. We then completed the last season of Six Feet Under.

All of D's Superman stuff is now in one room. This is most of it.
And I now have a designated "craft" desk. I even painted & recovered the shade on this lamp.


Sunday, I finished a book, Pogo'd & took a nap. :)

***Update***
I think my age is beginning to show...I'm losing my memory. I also dyed my hair this weekend. I was hanging on, hoping to go get it rehighlighted, but I just can't do that now with Christmas in less then 2 months. So, I'm back to my old raven haired self.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the flat tire but are you sure your evil twin wasn't going out there and letting the air out so you could see your hubby...hmmmmm???

    So we just got 6 ft under from Blockbuster...did you like it or should I just send it back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I think you'd be cute with any color hair! dd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look, but Pink Lucy kinda throws ya off a bit now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, I need to head over to Old Navy and see if I can find me some deals!

    I'm glad that you and hubby got some time together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.