....and Crystal's CROCS ate her SOCKS!!!
Yeppers, we voted.Okay, please, share about the sock eating Crocs.
Hahahaha.....Since it was cold, I wore socks with my Crocs & I kept having to stop to pull my socks up, because my Crocs kept eating them. ;)
I voted!!! I didn't have to wait in line at all!!!
Sure did! =)
I wanted to take pics today- I'm so glad you did...even though its not that exciting but pictures make all the difference
You better believe I voted. Neither sun, rain, sleet or snow would have kept me from it.
I voted! I was blessed also with no wait in line. I had rain and 2 rowdy kids with me, so I'm glad there was only a few people in there at the time I voted.
I did!
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
....and Crystal's CROCS ate her SOCKS!!!
ReplyDeleteYeppers, we voted.
ReplyDeleteOkay, please, share about the sock eating Crocs.
Hahahaha.....Since it was cold, I wore socks with my Crocs & I kept having to stop to pull my socks up, because my Crocs kept eating them. ;)
ReplyDeleteI voted!!! I didn't have to wait in line at all!!!
ReplyDeleteSure did! =)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to take pics today- I'm so glad you did...even though its not that exciting but pictures make all the difference
ReplyDeleteYou better believe I voted. Neither sun, rain, sleet or snow would have kept me from it.
ReplyDeleteI voted! I was blessed also with no wait in line. I had rain and 2 rowdy kids with me, so I'm glad there was only a few people in there at the time I voted.
ReplyDeleteI did!
ReplyDelete