I just got back from my first physical therapy session & I'm in major painage.
There really wasn't any massaging, except for when she checked my pain levels, on my neck. I then got the zapper & a moist heat wrap, for 15 minutes, followed by neck exercises. I also have to do these exercises, 3 times a day. And I have to go to physical therapy twice a week for about a month! I wasn't expecting that....I really don't know what I was expecting to be honest, but not to have to go twice a week. So, I'm off to take some meds & then a nap...I hear my nice comfy bed calling my name.

Physical Therapy is a lot of work!
ReplyDeleteAs someone who works in a doctors office, though, I've seen how amazingly it works for the patients that follow through with treatment and are committed to healing themselves so stick with it, girl!
You can do it :)
Sorry you are in so much pain. Hang in there though - it will be worth it. You're in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSorry to read that you're in so much pain. Hopefully, it will work for the better though. Big hugs!!
ReplyDelete