NOT JOEY!!!! I sure hope Mario doesn't win. He always dances the same way & I hate the Michael Jackson crap he always throws in there. GO EMMITT GO!!!!
I think Emmitt will win because of the HUGE number of fans he has nationwide. Mario is cute and if we had to vote on talent alone, he'd win. But I think Emmitt will end up on top. He's a lot of fun to watch and has a great partner.
I hope Cheryl doesn't get the big-head being top-dawg two seasons in a row.
I want Emmett to win. He's HOT!! sizzle-sizzle!!
ReplyDeleteLOL @ Michael Jackson crap. That made me laugh! I don't watch the show..watched season 1, but haven't gotten into it this year for some reason.
ReplyDeleteHe wins for the dimple alone.
ReplyDeleteI think Emmitt will win because of the HUGE number of fans he has nationwide. Mario is cute and if we had to vote on talent alone, he'd win. But I think Emmitt will end up on top. He's a lot of fun to watch and has a great partner.
ReplyDeleteI hope Cheryl doesn't get the big-head being top-dawg two seasons in a row.