Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Baby Is Sick


Rocco's got an ear infection. And I feel so bad for him. His little ear is inflamed & oozing yellow stuff. He cries why he scratches his ear, keeps shaking his head & walks with head tilted to the side. We have an appointment for the Dr in the morning. He's miserable & I hope they can make him feel better. I hate it when they are in pain.

4 comments:

  1. Awww..poor little guy. I hate when Buddy is sick too. He just looks at me with his sad little eyes like "why can't you fix this? You fix everything else for me." It's heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he fits right in with his cousins. Ashtyn & Alyssa both have ear infections. He needs some bubble gum medicine and he'll be fine in a few days :) ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear this Crystal hope he'll feel better after the visit to the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did the visit at the vet go??

    Is he doing better?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.