Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lost

I haven't written about this show in a few weeks, because frankly it's annoying me!

They will not answer any questions. They continue to just string us along. They are adding more characters & filling very episode with fluff & nonsense. And why are they getting rid of all the African American characters? Have you noticed that? I loved Ecko & can't believe they killed him. Now we have 1 remaining episode, before they take a 13 week hiatus! What the heck is that about? They are going to keep messing around & the show will get cancelled, since everyone is going to lose interest & none of the questions will ever be answered. At this point, I'm only watching the show, because it's one of D's favorites.

5 comments:

  1. ME TOO. Poo Poo on LOST. They have pissed a lot of their loyal viewers off. At this point, I don't know if THEY even know where they are going with this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Vickie....I've 'LOST' interest, as well. As a matter of fact, I got up in the middle of the show last night, showered and went to bed. I honestly believe that "they" (producers, writers, etc.) don't know where they are going with this thing. I read somewhere last year that they write one episode at a time, so, they actually do not know where they are going with it. I'm sick of it and won't watch it again. I am not a tv fanatic anyway and this was the only show that I was into. No more for me.
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*

    I agree.

    I was a total fanatic the first season and remained faithful last season even though it was difficult.

    But this season?

    Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a faithful Lost viewer, and I have to agree with you. They are losing me quickly. This last episode was ridiculous. Whats up with adding new characters & acting as if they'd always been there?? IRRITATING. I'm giving them till the end of this season, and if they don't start making it interesting again...I'm out. =(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.