Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Blogger's Tree

My friend Anna sent in a picture of her tree to share with everyone! How exciting....Thanks a bunch Anna, it's lovely. I just love seeing other peoples trees.

Now don't forget to send in your pictures of your trees if you don't have a blog. And if you do have a blog, post a picture of your tree!

Here's a couple of my bloggin' friends trees.

Melanie
Jessica

5 comments:

  1. I will send a pic of mine this weekend after we put ours up. Things have been CRAZY around here & we just got back from visiting family & friends. I miss my blog buddies so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.....that link doesn't work!!!

    i cant wait to see more trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always used to have fancy matching ornaments, and everything placed perfectly...but I have changed my tune since we had children. Most of our ornaments are either kid oriented (bought for the kids each year)...or hand made by the kids! Never would I think I would have ornaments like that on my tree, but I have fallen in love with them! I must admit...I did go back after the kids helped decorate it & move some of the ornaments around. shhhhh!!! Some of those poor bottom limbs had 3 or 4 ornaments on them & looked like were about to touch the floor! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh & thanx for posting my pic Crystal! I love seeing everyones trees as well! Maybe someday I'll get my blog set up again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a pic of my tree (with ornaments LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.