I woke up this morning to a nice cool room, since the fan was in the window. I did my normal morning routine. Then I washed dishes & took a bath. I decided to let today be a pretty lazy day since I've been busy doing stuff all week. I took my book & went to swing for awhile, then I got hungry. I went in to start making me something, when the 'kids' sounded the alarm that we had company. To my pleasant surprise it was Jamie! I went & we visited on the porch for a few minutes, while the boys slept in the car. They woke up & Jamie wanted to show me the stitches that Bryant had to get today. We walked over to the car & Tres needed to go potty, so I went inside to put the 'kids' up & just as I walked out the back door, I saw Jamie's car backing up. My first thought was, "Why is she moving the car?" I then realized that she wasn't!!! It was moving by itself & dragging her!!! Mom, said she heard me screaming, I don't remember if I did or not. I thought the car was running over Jamie. Praise the Lord the boys were already walking in through the gate to my backyard at the time. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing, it happened so quick & in slow motion all at the same time. Hank got here pretty quickly & then the wrecker soon followed. It was quite exciting watching them figure out how to get the SUV out of the mess it was in. I'm SOOOOO thankful that no one was seriously hurt. Jamie is pretty banged up & her nerves are rattled, but she's fine. Even though it's not the way you want to spend your afternoon, the boys did make it fun with their questions & sense of humor.
Be sure to stop by Jamie & Mom's blogs for their versions of the drama.

Oh My! I'm so glad that no one gets hurt. Imagine the impact when I those pictures Crystal.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a great weekend. Hey...nice new layout.
Gosh how scary! So glad no one was hurt!
ReplyDeleteThat is scary!
ReplyDelete