D hasn't actually worked his new job yet. Hopefully this weekend. The reason is because they are moving into a bigger store & are through with moving stuff before D gets off work at his other job.
We haven't had a phone in a week. We are now getting a broadband phone through Vonage. We are just waiting on the adapter to come in the mail. Let me just say I have not missed the phone at all!
I'm feeling much, much better emotionally. I don't have much of an appetite, which is always a good thing for a fat girl! The only down side, is I am dealing with nausea at times & it as lasted all day, today. I hate to be nauseous. I'm also still dealing with fatigue.
I could feel ashamed for having to be on anti-depressants, but if I were I would never have written about it on my blog. Sometimes we need to just relinquish control & say we need help. The Lord is faithful & I know that. This time last week I saw no hope for the future. Now I'm letting myself dream again.
I want to thank everyone that has left very encouraging comments & for the wonderful e-mails. You all are treasures.

I am confident that you would be back on your feet. You'll be fine and just want you to be your cheery self again.
ReplyDeleteDont ever be ashamed of getting help. We all need help sometime. I was on them last year before I found out about the baby. It made such a difference, I dont think I would of made it to were I am now if I didnt take them. My prayers are with you that you find peace.
ReplyDeletev
There is no shame in getting better. If your arm was broken, you'd get a cast! Welcome to the wonderful world of antidepressants! I love mine!:) If someone ever gives you a hard time about being on any, punch them in the mouth and then say, "Gee, I guess they aren't working so great afterall!"
ReplyDeleteI love that you're feeling better...we all need help getting through tough times once in a while. I took zoloft for PPD, and still take it for severe (more like raging!) PMS for a couple of days before my period. I have found that the time I take it has a lot to do with the nausea. I switched to taking it with dinner, and I didn't have the drowsieness or nausea as much. Big hugs and kisses to you and D and the "kids".
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are starting to feel better. I'm sure the side effects will diminish as you continue taking them. I took Lexapro for a while after I had my son, and it really made a difference. There is absolutely no shame in using medication when you need it...no matter what you need it for!
ReplyDelete