Saturday, October 21, 2006


Mom & I made a trip to the Thrift store today & I came home with some good loot! I got 3 new pieces for my milk glass collection. A pumpkin. And my sweet little blessing...A candlestick hander, which is from Southern Living & I got it for less than $2!!!

I wanted to carve a pumpkin this year. I have only carved one in my whole life & it was when we lived in Cali. I made a Marilyn Monroe pumpkin. Well, I haven't had a chance to get a pumpkin this year, so this one will have to do!

3 comments:

  1. AWE!! It looks so cute. It looks like a real pumpkin. I like it alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crsytal, I want to know that do you put that pumpkin outside your house at night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love thrift stores! I keep a little list now of stuff I'm looking for, because inevitably, I will remember the minute I walk out of the store that I was looking for something in particular...

    PS-I have a bunch of Taste of Home magazines coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.