
It's Klepto....He has 3 rawhides!

Molly was mad that I wasn't taking her picture too.

Snug as a bug.....Razzy loves his blankets.

Swinging with Mom.

They fight over this bed. Razz will be asleep in it & Rocco will jump on him & make Razz play & once Razzy gets up, Rocco lays down real fast. They are hilarious! This is the only time I've seen them in the bed together. Needless to say they will be getting an extra bed for Christmas & just one more thing to fight over. *Rolling eyes*

One of Molly's many ways to sleep.

Little Fella.
Razzy looks so little next to Rocco.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hold Razz and snuggle with him. Too bad I can't sneak Cocoa along for some puppy lovin' between the two!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! My babies love blankies too! They are always snuggling!
ReplyDeleteRoscoe sleeps like Molly in that bottom picture too. I think it is so funny. Love all the pics. Dogs have such funny and great personalities!
ReplyDelete