Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

I have loved Friday the 13th's since I was a kid. It started off, because 13 is my favorite number. Then it took on another life once I became a Christian & I don't believe in luck. I believe in blessings. And things happening for a reason. Everything has a purpose & plan, even the ugly, messy stuff. That gets me to thinking about everything that's being going on in my life lately. It's been painful, but I have always known deep down inside that there is a reason for it all. That's been the only thing that has kept me going in some of the most difficult moments & days. Just knowing that the Lord does have plans for me & knows what He's doing. The things that I have to walk through are for the good of who I am becoming. Sure there are times, when I don't want to think that way. I want, what I want when I want it! But as I take a step back & really look, I can see the reasons why certain things may not have happened or why. Does it make it easier...At times...NO! I will still question, wonder & worry. But at the end of the day, I know where my future lies & Who is holding it.

3 comments:

  1. That is sucha hard thing to remember, especially when things seem to be going so bad. I struggle with that on a daily basis! But like you said, at the end of the day you have to realize who is in charge of your future! You have to find comfort in knowing that nobody could be better at that than God himself! He always knows whats best, even when it doesn't seem thats whats best at the time!

    Love the new look btw! Fall is also my favorite time of year. Such beautiful weather, and a nice break from the heat here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.