I'll be laying perfectly still, while drumming noises are playing all around me & pictures are being taken....That's right! I'm having an MRI done!!! Yipee!
I'm still having lots of neck pain & then that creates migraines, so the Dr ordered me to have some tests run. I did get some muscle relaxers & pain killers out of the deal. :) And I'm going to physical therapy too & from what I understand it's a massage...How cool?

I hope your MRI goes well! And if your PT is getting a massage..you go girl! I had PT done on my back a while ago, and it wasn't so fun. =( It was almost like having a personal trainer..I had to do strength training! I did have a couple of deep tissue massages (which also weren't so fun honestly..a little TOO deep if you know what I mean! LOL)..but since it is for your neck..maybe it'll be nice! =)
ReplyDeleteI think I should have the first massage to make sure that they will be OK!!
ReplyDeletehope they make you better. i need a message but only cause i am so stress with being with the boys 24\7. who know maybe i'll find someone to take them for awhile and go get one before hubby come back.
ReplyDeleteWishing you well Crystal...take care.
ReplyDeleteI had to go through physical theraphy at the end of my pregnancy with the boys... it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! I also saw a chiropractor before I got pregnant with Darcy and a little during... I loved that too... but they are completely different! Ya know there's a spa in Helena thats supposed to be cheaper than some of the other spa's around here... I need a good massage! I had a pregnancy massage at spa japonika and the end with the boys. oh I love a good rub down! lol
ReplyDeleteOkay, mystery solved. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having all of those problems. I hope they figure out what is wrong and can fix it. Enjoy the massage!
ReplyDelete