The weather has been incredible lately. And our windows are staying open. Oh how I love that! But when I was a kid, I hated it when Mom would say it was time to open the windows. I was always a scaredy cat & every little noise outside would freak me out. And I would sleep with my head up under the covers...Ha Ha Ha...And I was 18!!! I didn't become a peaceful sleeper until I got married.

I'm anticipating the leaves changing color. They should be by the end of the month. I love how they show on the Weather Channel where the leaves are peaking.

The weather here is getting hotter and I love it. I love the windows being open and the doors. Love the hot weather.
ReplyDeleteSee? This weather does it to me too. I get this sudden burst of energy, and I can't stop cleaning, organizing, futzing...But I make more messes doing all this. Oy!
ReplyDeleteI always love the feeling after I've cleaned like crazy & everything looks so nice!! Sadly, that feeling doesn't last long, because by the end of the day somehow it has gotten all messy again. *SIGH* lol
ReplyDeleteI love a clean house. Nothing soothes my soul more than looking around my house and smelling the sweet smells of clean sheets, clean laundry or just freshly done floors. I'm odd I know.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lisa