Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Going Coo-Coo For Cocoa Puffs
That's how I felt during the MRI. It was the 3rd one I've ever had & this one was bad. It was also the first time I was strapped down. I had a brace around my neck & shoulders & that was hooked to the table. Why is it when you are told to "not move" that you find ever reason to twitch & things start itching that have never itched before? I just layed there, taking deep breaths & I prayed & sang. Then I tried to list things that was coming on TV tonight. Well, I couldn't remember them all & started panicking...Hahaha....SO I had to calm myself down & pray & sing again. Once it was finally over, I could hardly get off the table, because with my back, I can't lay flat for very long. I was in pain the rest of the day. From there I had to have regular x-rays on my back. I should know that results by next week. I came home & took one of my new pain killers. That thing knocked me out! I slept for 3 & 1/2 hrs & only woke up, because D came home. Man, I had some insane dreams during that nap. I got up, cooked supper, finished up laundry & watched Dancing with the Stars. My favorites are Joey & Emmit. So, if either one wins I'll be happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope your back is better today. I always have to be sedated for an MRI. I have too much anxiety to be in that tube!
ReplyDeleteJoey & Emmit are my favorites too!
I've never had an MRI and don't think I could handle it. Sorry you had such a horrible time. Hopefully this will show what the problem is and you won't ever have to go through that again.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better soon!
{{{HUGS!}}} I hope you start feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYa'll...am I missing something? I think Emmit is just ok. I think Mario and Joey and Monique are fabulous and graceful and entertaining...but I just don't see all of that with Emmit. I like him...I think he has a sparkling personality, but when he got a 10 and was told that his performance was the best all season...I was like...WhAt???
I've been gone so long, I didn't know you had to have an MRI! I'll have to do some investigating I guess to find out why. I hope everything is okay!
ReplyDelete