I thought I would change things up a bit for one of my favorite times of year. I think this is the first time Pink Lucy's template hasn't had some pink on it!
Pink Lucy is experiencing the changing of the seasons in more ways than one. I have the priviledge of watching you grow into a new, more mature and wiser WOMAN everyday and it is an HONOR and you make me very PROUD! I LOVE you and am very proud of the True Woman of God you are!! MOM
Pink Lucy is experiencing the changing of the seasons in more ways than one. I have the priviledge of watching you grow into a new, more mature and wiser WOMAN everyday and it is an HONOR and you make me very PROUD! I LOVE you and am very proud of the True Woman of God you are!! MOM
ReplyDeleteI love the new look! Very crisp!
ReplyDelete