I avoided the computer & don't actually want to be sitting here now.
D stayed sacked out on the couch, while I was cuddled up in my bed. We did watch some Six Feet Under episodes, but that was pretty much the only time we spent together. But I did watch some good stuff including...Arsenic & Old Lace (I've always wanted to see this film & it made me happy to see it), The Mermaid Chair, along with quite a few other Lifetime Movies & the Miami Ink Marathon.
I also spent some time with Lily & Snow Flower. This past week, reading just wasn't that appealing, along with everything else.
Today Mom cooked for Danny's bday. Keith, Lindy, Mercy & Danny's brother Mike & his wife Donna came over for the afternoon. But D & I stayed home, since we didn't want to contaminate anyone. Mom did bring some some delicious Beef tips & rice, though.
One of my precious friends got me this as a special Happy Day present!

That's a wrap on my weekend...Exciting huh?

Oh man, what a bummer! I hope you all start feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry you've been so sick. Hope you get better soon.
ReplyDeleteI did finish the Lilly & Snow Flowwer story. I enjoyed it - thanks for mentioning it. Hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteAww...get better soon! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to wish you Happy day, that's so sweet & shiok :D
ReplyDelete