Sunday, September 17, 2006

Weekend Highlight


My Auntie D, came over to hang out & Rocco fell in *love*. If he wasn't giving her kisses, he was sitting next to her just a starring into her eyes. That's our Little Latin Lover.

We went over to Mom's & played Scrabble & then later Scattergories. I wonder how many of you will understand this word?

Auzzie decided to play too!


We laughed alot. Which I desperately needed.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Auzzie has his hootie on the Scrabble board!!! No, really, I know who Hootie is!!! Hey Hootie, J and I bought a digital camera!!! Aren't you proud? I'm gonna "journal" our trip out west and send updates to everyone via email. Get ready!!
    We leave this Friday, the 22nd, and will return on October 7th. Please pray for us and for our family while we are away. Thanks.
    I love you.
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who Hootie is too! What were ya'll eating to need a whole bottle of antacid?! Looks like a fun day! I can't help but laugh when looking at the last pic. Dare I ask what was sooooo funny? ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were playing Scattergories (of course) & the letter was "W", When it came time to read off our answers, Mom realized that she had done the entire list with the letter "H", even though she had written the the "W" on the top of her page to remind herself.

    Then one of the things asked for "Terms of Measurement"....Well I read it as "Terms of Endearment", so my answer was "Kissy Lips". HAHAHAHA....There were some things we were laughing at that I can't not dare post on here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I'm glad you got to laugh some. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.