Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Suri's Picture


Here she is, as promised. There is also a 22 page spread in this issue of Vanity Fair.

Your thoughts?

12 comments:

  1. I think she is beautiful!! She looks like Tom to me! Have you got the magazine & seen the spread?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just like Tom! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks more like Katie - she has her eyes. Whoever you think she looks like you have to admit she is a pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I can't stand Tom.....Suri is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched the video and agree that she looks like both of her parents. No matter what my feelings about Tom personally, he looks like a Daddy who has been wrapped around her pinkie already! I don't remember there being this much hoop-la when he and Nicole adopted their two children, though. I wonder if that was because of their circumstances and privacy, or because Nicole didn't give birth to them? You know how I am towards adoption! :) (Janet)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea so the baby is cute but more importantly....what is the deal with Katie?? She looks like she is passed out on Tom's shoulder and you would think if this would be your first pic of your child to the world- ya might pick a better one for yourself...just a thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mel! Maybe she's going thru post-pardum depression and she has to just deal with it because she's married to Tom Cruise. he-he

    Suri is gorgeous. I think she looks like Katie with Tom's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful! I can't get over the hair. It almost looks like a baby wig. LOL!

    I wonder if Kate had major heartburn while she was pregnant? I know the 'lots of hair equals lots of heartburn' thing is an old wives tale, but it rang true with me. My full-heads-of-hair girls gave me horrendous heartburn. My just-a-bit-there headed boy...not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's cute--I think she looks like Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think she is very cute and looks like both parents, but to me she looks 12 years old already - not knocking her I am just in awe actually I have never seen such an amazing looking baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kid is beautiful! I wonder what all those "she was faking pregnancy" people are saying now? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.