That's where my mind has been lately. Sometimes it's just easier to think beyond the here & now. But then sometimes it's best to not think at all. It's easier to just veg. Things have been rough lately & I've been sick for almost a month with this & that. Then add that to my dark mood, it's been pure bliss at my head...Yeah right! But I'm doing much better physically. Emotionally things are feeling a teeny tiny bit better too. Friday I'm going to the Dr...Woo Hoo! I am excited, because I need...I mean need help with this depression junk.
Today (Monday, it is 3:30am, so it's technically Tuesday) was the first day that I've gotten to go outside & enjoy this nice cooler weather. Rocco & I did some swinging, while I read the Bible & was still so I could hear the Lord. Which to be perfectly honest I haven't been doing much of lately. It was a tad too warm on my back porch, since the sun is full on out there in the afternoon. So when D got home we moved the swing to the front porch, which is shaded for most of the day.
I had a bright idea for a craft/art thingy that I can make money with...Hopefully, prayerfully...Oh Lord please let it work! But I'm not saying what it is just yet. I need to experiment first.
I think I'm headed to bed...But I won't go to sleep yet, I Love Lucy comes on at 4:30. Can't miss that!

I'm so glad you are going to see a doctor. I will be praying that between your doctor & the Lords hands...you will get better & feel better. Way to go! =)
ReplyDeleteAcross the mile Crystal, across the mile I'll be praying for you and that you'll soon get that strength and cheery self back :P
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to give you a note of encouragement. Depression: Been there and done that and I still struggle with it from time to time. Don't be down on yourself because of it - it is CHEMICAL. Get some meds, get some help - you will feel so much better. People that have never dealt with it don't understand...but you have my sympathy. it DOES AND WILL get better :) Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs, Crystal!!
ReplyDelete