
I'm officially on anti-depressants. I never thought I would say that. The side effects from them yesterday wasn't so fun. But today has been a good day, actually the first whole good day I've had in a really long time. This is Mom & I waiting, waiting, waiting on the Dr.


Afterwards we went & spent some time at my Paw's house. Annie (his trusty sidekick) & I walked around his yard, while I took a few photos.


On to the other change....D got a new job!!!! He'll be working at a music store. It's a place that sales instruments, sound boards & installs sound systems. In case you didn't know D is a professional sound man, but there really isn't much market for that here. So, with this job it will enable him to work with what he loves & also open doors to do live sound. It's a part time position right now & is only just down the road from where he works full time. He is so super excited about it!

Way to go D!! A new job is always exciting, I hope he really enjoys it! =)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job! Plus, glad you had a good day.
ReplyDeleteHiya Crystal...I can feel your vibes here on this post, congrats to your D....Hmm...my D loves music too hahahah.
ReplyDeleteHappy to see you are feeling better too.