Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Blogger Overload & Other Things

I'm going to try this again. Stupid Blogger! It lost my post.

Jen C asked me why I haven't been commenting on her blog lately. Those of you that I comment on your blogs have probably noticed that too. It's not you....It's me. I am have a blogger/e-mail crisis. I'm the kind of person that loves things to be organized, but I'm also a pack rat & tend to over do things a bit. Once things pile up, & become chaotic, I will avoid them. My favorites file is utter madness! I'm currently working on weeding it all out & organizing it. But the last 2 days I really have felt like much computer time. Heck, plus I'm just dealing with alot of stuff lately. So, I will be back to commenting soon, I promise...And to e-mailing...Returning phone calls....Answering my door....

On to other things...I feel like poop today. When I woke up this AM, the pressure in my face was almost unbearable. I took a very hot shower & that helped alot. Then I spent the rest of the day in bed sleeping. And I can't taste anything! I hate that. But hey! What a way to lose weight! I haven't eaten much of anything. I'm sure my food journal friend, is going to think I'm starving myself when she's sees my entry for the day.

Rocco was so cute this evening. I really didn't spend much time with them today & when he doesn't get quality time, he becomes quite possessive....Wait a minute, what am I talking about? He's ALWAYS possessive! So, anyway...I sat down on the floor between the couch & coffee table to eat some soup. Rocco came & laid down directly behind me on the couch. He then placed both of his front feet on my back & stayed that way the entire time I sat there. I wish I had gotten D to take a picture of it. Mom said he must have been praying for me. But out of the 3, Rocco would be that last one I think would pray! hehe

That's enough from me...My friend Nyquil is calling my name....

5 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

    Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how my hubby was feeling all day yesterday too. Is there some weird pressure system making it's way across the US? From Illinois to Al? LOL.

    Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sorry you aren't feeling well. =( Do you think its allergies? Here in TX they are horrible right now. Well wait, they are always horrible here. haha Good thing my husband sells Allegra & Nasacort AQ...comes in quite handy! =) Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! Been wondering what I did!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hun...
    I hope you get to feeling better too! I IM'd for like a sec with Daniel the other day and he told me you were sick! Ive been praying for you! I just wanted you to know I have returned to my blogging world! I missed it! I missed reading PINK LUCY every day sometimes 3 and 4 times a day.... Come to my page and see the pics of Utah I posted .... Its so beautiful here! Love you lots!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.