FIRST NAME? Crystal
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Crystal Gayle the Country singer with the super long hair.
WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? today!
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do most of the time, but it changes with my mood.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Cajun Roast beef
KIDS? Not human ones.
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so
DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Oh my yes! I'm on journal 34 as we speak.
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I do alot with Daniel, but most people don't see that side of me.
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Got them taken out when I was in 4th grade
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? About 10 yrs ago yes! Now...NO WAY!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Crispies
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of the time
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Hmmm...I would say I don't feel so strong right now
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peanut Butter Panic
SHOE SIZE? 10 1/2
RED OR PINK? PINK!!!! ARE YA CRAZY!
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My fat! hahahaha. But also right now my negative attitude.
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Granny
WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pale yellow PJ pants
LAST THING YOU Ate? Popcorn
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Poperty Ladder on TLC
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Fuschia, I used to use that crayon the most
FAVORITE SMELL? Clean laundry or a good smelling man.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Daniel
THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their mouth
FAVORITE DRINK? Mostly ice water, but I do love Coke-a-Cola
FAVORITE SPORT? Auburn Football
EYE COLOR? Brown
HAT SIZE? HUH?
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I do, but haven't been to afford news ones. :( So, I'm just old four eyes right now.
FAVORITE FOOD? Can't this say, food I like the least?
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings!!!
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Superman Returns
FAVORITE JUNK FOOD? McDonald's French Fries. I'm sure the Golden Arches are going to be in Heaven!
SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
HUGS OR KISSES? depends on my mood
FAVORITE DESSERT? Lemon ice box pie
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "Gracelin O'Malley"
WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's just plain black....That's so boring.
FAVORITE SOUNDS? I love the sound of a storm blowing in. There are other things, but I con't think right now.
ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither
THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? I guess Malibu CA
WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I don't think I have one
WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? December 13th 1976, in Birmingham AL

Wow wonderful! Getting closer to knowing you better :P
ReplyDeleteYour talent Crystal is to be creative. I can see that on your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim!
ReplyDeleteI did this too.
ReplyDelete