
I got this new Shampoo & Conditioner from Pantene that is for highlights & I love it. It smells really good too, which is always a plus. If it doesn't smell good, I won't use it.
I've asked this question before a long time ago, but I have alot of new readers, so I'll ask it again.
What kinda of Shampoo & Conditioner do you use?

Pantene or Suave 2 in 1. Pantene is a little richer with conditioner so I tend to switch back and forth.
ReplyDeleteI use whatever is in the shower. I have about 3 bottles in there now... they were all free: VO5, Suave and some other that I can't spell! LOL. I have used expensive products on my hair and cheap products, I can't see any difference in either of them. I don't care how it smells, as long as it gets it clean!
ReplyDeleteNow when my hair is short- its different, because I have to use expensive stuff to keep it styled all day- but now that its long, it doesn't make any difference to me!
Now when it comes to product for the hair after its washed, I am picky. I like my paul mitchel gel, and my nick chavez flocking spray, but that's just me!
Herbal Essence.
ReplyDeleteAnd...no, I don't have organic experiences when I shower.
Let's see... that Aussie stuff, a jasmine shampoo that I found out is now discontinued, a lavender shampoo and sometimes Redken Cat.
ReplyDeletewhatever is on sale or cheap. My hair is so thin and they all seem to be the same, but it does have to smell good.
ReplyDeleteFructis shampoo and conditioner. dd
ReplyDeleteI'm using the Herbal Essence right now but I change every time - can't stand to use the same thing over and over! And I love Nicki's comment - I don't have "organic" experiences either, dang it! lol
ReplyDeleteHerbal Essence for Color Treated Hair. I LOVE the new Herbal Essences!
ReplyDeleteI use Herbal Essences. I have for years..it smells soo good, and you can smell it hours after I shampoo...but...the last time I was visiting my parents, my bro had Garnier something or other and I loved it!!! So, that is what I'm getting next time I run out!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I just read in Real Simple magazine that you should save on shampoo, but buy conditioner at a salon. Just thought you may want to know. Of course, I still buy conditioner from Target.
ReplyDelete