Thursday, August 17, 2006

My New Hair Did!

The day finally has arrived....That day being the day I went to get my hair done!!! Mom & I had appointments this morning for 10, at the Paul Mitchell hair school. I had taken a picture with me to show them what I kinda wanted. But I also knew my hair would have to be cut, because I had old dye on it. I gave the guy, my picture & explained what I wanted & then he went to confur with his instructors. About 15 minutes, later I had 5 people inspecting my hair, including the head director of the school. Leave it to me to be a challenge! I had 2 guys working on my hair. One of them had to do so many hands/arm messages for the week, so I willingly let him messages my hands/arms, while I was sitting with the foil on my hair. After being there a whopping 5 hrs....I reemurged into the world with the a new hair do! The head fella, said that if I had come to his salon to get this same highlight/color it would have cost $600, since he charges by the hour....At the school it cost $66.

THE BEFORE PICTURES!!!



THE AFTER PICTURES!!!!



22 comments:

  1. Your hair grows so fast. I'm still growing mine out, since June 05. Its still not as long as yours is now. I like the cut. Its sassy- fits you well. Made you look more modern. If that makes since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. The layers look is good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...I like it! Even with the evil, angry look! I see you liked my "after" post enough to copy it!!! I take that as a compliment. I've always heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolololololoo

    hahahahahhahahahahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome, Crystal! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hair but tell me one thing please!!! Who took your pictures? In the top one you look like you got a whiff of limburger cheese and in the second one your expression says, "I look good but I'm mad as h_ _ _!" I'm sorry, I am not trying to hurt your feelings but I got kind of tickled when I saw them. Your still beautiful and you know I love you! dd

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! The color is great and so are the layers. Five hours well spent!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Color! I wish we had a PM salon around here so I could get a stylish do like yours for only $66 :)

    I'm jealous and think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sassy lady! I like your little smirk in your picture - suits you! :) Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. HHMMMM....That's how I smile, so I guess I always look like I'm getting a whiff of Limberger cheese, thanks for pointing that out Auntie D!!!
    Anb maybe I was mad as H**L, in the other pic! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those after shots are sassy! Like the new do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME! You look GOOD!

    I'm finally getting my 'do' next week with my fancy-schmancy lady that I can only afford once a year (or less). I'll try to post pics, too.

    The color and layers are GREAT :) Cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LIKE it!!! Your hair did get L-O-N-G! So, why did it take them 5 hours!?! I have alot of hair and it takes whoever does my hair a long time, but not 5 hours!!...atleast you got a massage during it though!!..that would be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa! Sorry I've missed reading your blog these few days.....Love that new look Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I REALLY like it!!!! It looks so cute!!!! bg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.