Thursday, August 10, 2006

Huh?

It's 8:30AM & Crystal is AWAKE!?!?!? Are you still with me?
Well, I did go to bed before midnight, which is unheard of. *snicker*
But it was for a very important reason...I'm keeping Jamie's 2 boys for the next 2 days & 3 days next week. I'm so excited, because we are going to have tons of fun! I need to go now & get ready for my very busy day....

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have lots-o-fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OIC! The fun is here even before the boys arrive ya? Enjoy and keep us posted on your FUN fill days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't do this to me anymore!!!! I have had a headache all day where I fell out of my chair and hit my head on the corner of my desk from the shock!!!! dd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.