Monday, August 21, 2006

American Idol~Round 2

I'm up at 3am, not because I'm 'still' up like normal, but because I just got up to get ready...This is a new experience. I like the 'still' being up much better. ;)

Not sure what today is going to hold. We should have to stand in line for a hours, until they open the doors. We have tickets with assigned seats, but I wonder if that matters or if it will be a free for all once the doors open? Some of these people take this AI business so seriously. There was almost a stampede the other day. People are crazy!

I don't know if you realize this, because I didn't & I'm 'Miss Reality TV', but this is actually only the first round of auditions & they don't all take place now. From this one, they narrow it down, to 1000 contestants. And then to 250 & out of those are the ones we see on TV. They are ones that see Randy, Paula & Simon. Of course, not all 250 are good singers, because if they were we wouldn't have the hilarious auditions to watch.
So, the next round of auditions, for the 1000 that make it in the next 2 days, are on Sept 16th.

OK.....I gotta go wrap my AI wrist band with Saran wrap & hit the shower! Send some prayers & good vibes to Jamie today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.