For sure the 50's Elvis. I heard on the radio yesterday that their is a guy doing a documentary on Elvis and he is offering a 3 million dollar reward to anyone who can prove he is still alive. I didn't even think their were people out there who still thought that.
I like the 50's look. I am a fan but not a fanatic! I did get to see him in concert twice. I tell you what, there were some CRAZY women in those audiences!!!! dd
1950's Elvis for sure!!! Hubba hubba!!LOL.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the 50's Elvis!!
ReplyDeleteUh-huhhh!
I have never been a Elvis fan but the 50's is the best.
ReplyDelete50's all the way! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteDuh!!! 50's!
ReplyDeleteFor sure the 50's Elvis. I heard on the radio yesterday that their is a guy doing a documentary on Elvis and he is offering a 3 million dollar reward to anyone who can prove he is still alive. I didn't even think their were people out there who still thought that.
ReplyDeleteI love Elvis. 50,s Elvis was so hot.
ReplyDeleteI like the 50's look. I am a fan but not a fanatic!
ReplyDeleteI did get to see him in concert twice. I tell you what, there were some CRAZY women in those audiences!!!!
dd