Sunday, July 09, 2006


We went & did one of my Favorite things on Saturday. We went to the bookstore, where I grabbed a stack of magazines, found me a cozy chair & got to reading.

3 comments:

  1. Thats my absolutel favorite to do! I usually grab a drink from the cafe (most often I grab the fruit shake thingy, but will occassionally get coffee).

    Last time I went, I read through 3 home design/decor magazines. You know, for when we buy a house in a YEAR. Hey, I gotta know what I like and don't like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read, People, Us Weekly, OK, Instyle, Marie Claire, Allure, Vogue, Glamour, just to name a few. I also like the houme magazines. Plus Rachael Ray & Paula Deen's new magazines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.