It's a comin'!Don't worry. It's not too bad. :)
30's are the best!!! Good things are coming my friend!!!
30 is a cakewalk...I can tell you about 40 in 3 weeks...of course, 40 IS the new 20, so that should make you...15? heehee
I wouldn't worry about turning 30 because with your skin and vibrant looks, you're only 22 :)I'll walk proud if I look like you when I'm 30!
Well, thanks Jessica...I never thought about that. I appreciate what you said. That was sweet.Now I do know I don't want to be 15 again!
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
It's a comin'!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. It's not too bad. :)
30's are the best!!! Good things are coming my friend!!!
ReplyDelete30 is a cakewalk...I can tell you about 40 in 3 weeks...of course, 40 IS the new 20, so that should make you...15? heehee
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't worry about turning 30 because with your skin and vibrant looks, you're only 22 :)
ReplyDeleteI'll walk proud if I look like you when I'm 30!
Well, thanks Jessica...I never thought about that. I appreciate what you said. That was sweet.
ReplyDeleteNow I do know I don't want to be 15 again!