LOL!! One time matthew and I were taking a shower together (no funny business i promise) and we were ready to swap places... he went around the outside and i went on the inside... once of us slipped and all i know is he fell out of the shower and landed on his butt and i fell out ontop of him... LOL! Now we almays make a joke about falling out of the shower.
Ah oh! I hope you're typing this from home and not from your hospital bed.
ReplyDeleteSorry, this made me chuckle! Hope you are ok!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! One time matthew and I were taking a shower together (no funny business i promise) and we were ready to swap places... he went around the outside and i went on the inside... once of us slipped and all i know is he fell out of the shower and landed on his butt and i fell out ontop of him... LOL! Now we almays make a joke about falling out of the shower.
ReplyDeleteSuper color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
ReplyDelete»