Sunday, July 23, 2006

Miss Universe


I love pageants & Miss Universe is one of my all time favorites. I really enjoy the opening of the show, when they come out in the costumes that represent their country. I was a bit shocked at who won tonight. Don't get my wrong she's beautiful. But I kinda thought that Miss Japan would win & outside of the USA, I wanted her to win. But Miss Puerto Rico got the crown instead.
It was exciting to see Miss USA wear the dress that was designed for her from Project Runway. I thought it was the best dress up there. This isn't Miss USA, it's the model from PR. I didn't want to confuse anyone.

4 comments:

  1. I was shocked when Ms Japan was announced as Ms Universe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mom means when Miss Japan WASN'T announced as Miss Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crystal. Im back and I have misssed your blog. How have you been? Im going to read your posts and catch up. I hope all the family is well. See Ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was kinda surprised to see Miss PR win too...Out of all those beautiful girls...

    Miss USA's dress was amazing. I didn't care for the fabric at first-but the style was fabulous, and it looked gorgeous on the stage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.