I sure am enjoying my Big Brother Live Feed! If you are a BB fan & think it would be fun for me to tell what's going on in the house let me know & I'll start posting some tid bits.
Ok so is there a disclaimer about the house telling what they show if they were to have sex? They really don't leave too much to the imagination on cable so do they show it on the internet??
Well, there has been no sex in the house so far & I don't there would be, unless someone finally gave into Howie. But they would show it, I'm sure. There is a disclaimer you have to agree to before you enter the live feed. They showed something else pretty gross the other day. I'll e-mail you the link, so you can watch it.
Last year James & Sarah had a little party in their bed, but it was under the covers,dark and so subtle, but you knew the cameramen knew about it, because they didn't leave them, and every now and then the camera would zoom back and forth...
That'd be cool! I'd love to know "lil' unknown facts". It HAS to be boring in there, so I always wonder what they do.
ReplyDeleteOk so is there a disclaimer about the house telling what they show if they were to have sex? They really don't leave too much to the imagination on cable so do they show it on the internet??
ReplyDeleteWell, there has been no sex in the house so far & I don't there would be, unless someone finally gave into Howie. But they would show it, I'm sure. There is a disclaimer you have to agree to before you enter the live feed. They showed something else pretty gross the other day. I'll e-mail you the link, so you can watch it.
ReplyDeleteLast year James & Sarah had a little party in their bed, but it was under the covers,dark and so subtle, but you knew the cameramen knew about it, because they didn't leave them, and every now and then the camera would zoom back and forth...
ReplyDelete