My Mom is having a hysterectomy done today. Do you mind saying a prayer that everything would go as planned. That there would be no unexpected things happen. And that she would have a safe & speedy recovery. I appreciate it.
Extra prayers for your mom that everything goes well. A friend recently had one and her looooong list of problems that led to the surgery have finally subsided. It became such a great blessing!
Will do! My mom had a hysterectomey or however you spell it when she was 35! Way young! I was 10 at the time, so I didn't really understand what it was about. She will be in my prayers.
I prayed for her all the way to work and for the doctor who will be doing the surgery!
ReplyDeleteYes I will Crystal, you take care too.
ReplyDeleteShe is definitely in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteExtra prayers for your mom that everything goes well. A friend recently had one and her looooong list of problems that led to the surgery have finally subsided. It became such a great blessing!
ReplyDeleteWill do! My mom had a hysterectomey or however you spell it when she was 35! Way young! I was 10 at the time, so I didn't really understand what it was about. She will be in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHaving had one at 32, she is in my prayers! Yeah, another hyster sister! Please let us know that all is well with her.
ReplyDeleteI most definitely will pray for her. Please, let us know how everything goes.
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers for your mom. I prayed for you, too. I'm sure you've worried about her.
ReplyDeleteDone! :)
ReplyDeletedone before asked! Update us when you can!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping us updated. She's going to feel SO great when this is finished! I loved mine!
ReplyDeleteJanet
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
ReplyDelete»