Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Finish The Sentence

My Home is.....My favorite place to be & as Mel said my sanctuary.

I am listening to...The washer & dryer, plus All My Children on the TV.

Maybe I should...Go get my haircut next week at the Paul Mitchell school. It only cost $10!!!

I love it when...I answer Pop Culture trivia correctly. Which is rare if I don't.

My best friend...Is Honey D, but I also have a few others

I don't understand...A lot of things

I lost...My Granny when I was 15 & I still think of her everyday.

People say...I have flawless skin.

The meaning of my blog name is...Pink because it's my favorite color. Lucy because she is my favorite person/actress/famous person.


Love is...Beautiful, but heartbreaking.

Right now, somewhere, someone is...Watching I Love Lucy & laughing

I will always...Be a female

Once upon a time I...Thought I would be in full time ministry with Daniel & have a house full of babies. Life took me on a different path.

I never want to... Give up hoping

My personal motto is...I don't have one of these. But my favorite scripture is Jeremiah 29:11

When I wake up in the morning...I go pee & for 2 weeks in a row I pee on a stick every day, brush my teeth, then let the 'kids' out to potty & then go straight to the computer.

I get annoyed when...Oh my this could be a long list! When people aren't on time & don't do what they say they will. I hate it when I'm promised something & it doesn't happen.

People always...Judge before they know the whole story.

I sing...All the time. That's how D knows I'm happy.

Hugs are the best when...They are sincere.

Today I...Am in pain from a migraine & my back, plus I'm feeling a bit low.

Tomorrow I will...Hopefully feel better so I can clean my kitchen floor. It's driving me crazy!

I really want...To be a Mom.

If my girls/boys were born the opposite sex, I would have named them...I can't very well answer this question, now can I? :) But I do have tons of names picked out!

I'm not tagging anyone...Just everyone have fun with this one!

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.