Thursday, July 20, 2006

Finally Someone To Wash Dishes! Why Didn't I Think Of This Before?

D & I decided that it was time the 'kids' started doing chores. Molly is almost 11, after all! She's gotta learn to wash dishes sometime. Razz is helping her dry them, see his towel over his shoulder?
Rocco doesn't have to do chores just yet, he's still the baby.

11 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I'm about to wet my pants. I'm dyin' over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!

    Hey, Vickie, sounds like you need to start those Kegel's...NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! No kegel talk on my blog!

    Leave that for Mel & Mom's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up!!!
    Sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you are not paying for it today!
    I love you.
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...what helpful children you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kegals?.........Kegals?........Did someone say KEGALS??? Should I give a descriptive lecture on them?? Let me just say that in our birthing classes Lee & I got in "trouble" for dying laughing because she made the moms and dads do them!!

    Now someone has been a busy bee- it's because you didn't get to keep me up to ungodly times of the night!! Lots of posts to read today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a bad idea! haha!

    I'm SO putting you on my links! Your blog is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.